Design YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where's Your Faith?

Do you have faith? Do you have faith in your product or service? Do you have faith in your company? Most importantly, do you have faith in yourself? Faith is where you begin to write the success story of your product, your company and most of all, your life.

It's easy to be joyful when things are going well, anyone can do that. However, the champions, the successful are the ones that keep the faith when that's all they have to hold on to. Is it easy? No, it is not. However, I can tell you it's definitely worth it. Is it worth it when you finally get to live out your dreams? Is it worth it when you finally get to tick of that goal that you has always longed for? You probably thinking, how do I keep my faith strong?

Here's what has worked for me: one word, REASONS. I remember my reasons for my dreams, the reasons I set my goals. I review my reasons several times a day. What are your reasons? Why are you going to college? Why are you getting married? Why are you having children? Why are you starting your business? Why are you pursuing that career? You better have your reasons, else just like a car with no fuel, you will shut down on your journey to your goals and dreams. Again, I ask you what are you reasons?

I encourage you to write down your reasons for your goals and dreams, and review them several times a day. If that's not worth doing, then you aren't worthy of receiving accomplish your goals and dreams. As you go towards your dreams, you dreams go towards you. Decide and commit to developing strong reasons and you will see your faith strengthen and your dreams become reality.

Watch the video of Legendary Basketball Player, Michael Jordon and listen to his words to his coach Phil Jackson. That's what makes champions.



Here's to the Growth of Your Faith,
Mikhail Baynes

No comments:

Sociofluid