Design YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Questions Worth Asking!


Here are some questions that have transformed my life for the better, so I sharing it with you today:

What am I passionate about?

What makes my heart sings?

What am I great at doing that others find difficult to do?

What I like most about myself?

What will I do if I knew I couldn't fail?

What kind of person must I become to attract all I want?

If there's one thing I accomplish in life, what will it be?

If I could visit one country in the world, what will it be?

If I could meet one of my role models, who will it be?

What kind of legacy do I want to build and leave behind?

What's the brand of me?

Questions stir our imagination and, imagination plus inspiration, miracles occur. Write down the answers to these questions, and you if you are committed to the answers you will see your life transform.

Let's Go Create Miracles,
Mikhail Baynes

No comments:

Sociofluid