Design YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Secret to Life

Being a social scientist, I usually ask people, "What do you really want?" Most people's response is that they don't know. I feel they response like that because of those questions we usually ask ourselves, "Am I good enough?" or "Am I worthy?" However, about 5 years ago I heard my late mentor, Bob Schmidt, ask the question that unleashes the secret to life. It goes like this, "What would YOU do if you knew you couldn't fail?"

WOW! What that question removes those questions of doubt and fear. Dr. Robert Schuller was the man penned that question so I ask you once more, "What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? What is the one thing that makes your heart sing?" Here's a video that sums up the Secret to Life:



I do hope for you that you discover that one thing that makes your heart sing. For when you do, your life will never be the same.

Here's to Your One Thing,
Mikhail Baynes

No comments:

Sociofluid