Design YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Do You Have the Foundation of Success?

Have you ever wonder where does success begins? What's the foundation of success, like the foundation of a building? Are you ready for it? COMMITMENT!!! That's it, Commitment.

Are you interested in your success? Or, are you committed in your success? Most people are interested in their success. Few people are committed to their success. How do I know that? Just observe people. Most people whine, complain, make excuses and blame rather than take responsibility for their actions and their lives. So a good question to ask yourself often, "Am I taking responsibility for my actions and life? Am I committed to my success?"

Your commitment shows when there is harmony, congruence with your words and actions. There's no disconnect. You can't end up in the west if you are heading east, that's absurd. However, when we observe most people talk and walk it like that. A lot of people want happiness, success, and financial independence. No, I should say a lot of people are interested in happiness, success and financial independence. As Jim Rohn says, "When you know what you want, and you want it something bad enough, you will find a way to get it." In order words, what he is saying is when you are committed, you will find a way to get it. The question is, "Are you committed to your success?"

I'll close with words that inspire me when I feel like breaking my commitment to my success. The words of W.H. Murray from The Scottish Himalayan Expedition, "Until one is committed there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness... The moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves also."

I encourage you to make the commitment to your success and have Providence on your side, and you'll be amazed as your world transforms.

Here's to The Committed,
Mikhail Baynes

No comments:

Sociofluid